Originally Posted by m power ///
Hey guys, so like the title states I have $1500 to spend, originally planned on going rob becks but would hate to replace a clutch/level 10 so soon specially with the way I drive. So heres the big question, i have search and it seems most people are going with ar desgin 3'' catless downpipes here are my questions.
1) What is the most inexpensive bang for buck down pipes?
2) Decent but inexpensive meth kit?
3)Decent but inexpensive Fmic?
4)What kit do i need to run e85?. Can i run E85 and meth together or is it one or the other.?
1) bang for buck... Vrsf are good
2) you don't want this
3) ETS 5 Inch but VRSF will have a 5 inch one soon as well
4) Nothing, but you should have your ecu fuel tables reflashed. I don't recommend meth and e85...
2009 135i 6AT
E40 PTF Protune, AR Dp's, 5" ETS FMIC, BMS DCI, M3 RSFB's, Koni Yellow Shocks, Michelin PSS