View Single Post
      12-03-2012, 10:19 PM   #1
bimmer35
Drive Responsibly, Race on the Track

Drives: 435i M Sport

Unhappy White Smoke from Exhaust

Hey Guys,

I just installed my VRSF downpipes yesterday, and i am noticing puffs of white smoke coming out from my exhaust. It is most definitely not condensation, as the smoke lingers in my garage.

When installing my downpipes, i noticed that my rear downpipe O2 sensor was covered in white powder, and so were the inside of the rear downpipe. With the downpipes on, i never noticed any smoke from the rear of my car, but now that it is completely catless, the smoke comes out in thick puffs!

I did some research here, and thought it might be a coolant leak. I just checked my coolant level, and although it is not at min, it is far from max. Can anyone here advice what i should do?

Currently the car only has BMS JB4 Stage 3 tune + DCI Intakes + VRSF Downpipes. The car drives great, and never has there been a rough idle or anything along those lines.

BTW car has an N54 engine (sold the one in my signature).

Help!
Thanks!

PAST: 09' 335i (Beast), 09' Z4 30i, 09' 328xDrive, 11' Camaro 2SS, 05' M3, 11' Mustang GT 5.0, 09' ML350, 07' RS4, 08' X5 48i, 07' Cayman, 11' 335i xDrive