12-06-2012, 11:18 AM   #11
diddlkiss
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2010 335i E90 Lci N54

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu View Post
You are STILL not listening. YOU HAVE TO DO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:

1) Buy a Cobb and flash your DME fuel tables at home.

2) Buy bigger meth nozzles. You have two 1.0mm nozzles now, use two 1.2mm nozzles.

3) Drop boost.

You are running 19psi on RBs. Do you not understand that the car CANNOT PROVIDE ENOGUH FUEL?
I'm very sorry, because of the language problem, I can not understand what you mean all.
I think if I buy a COBB, I can at home lifted DME limit on the amount of fuel injection, and I know my car now is because of the use of a large turbocharger, causing a lot of air into the cylinders more air means more fuel is needed, but my car can not provide enough fuel to cope with these air.
I do not want to give up PROCEDE, because it works very well. PWM kit works great!
Can I use COBB in map0?
PROCEDE map 1 2 and 4?
If I were in the United States or Europe, this all will become very simple
But I am in China, there is no good technical support, no one to sell as COBB ₆.
If I buy a COBB, learn how to use it will be very difficult, in fact, I know nothing about the car from a can now use the PROCEDE after about three months of hard work.
In our case, I use the stock turbo a 100-200km / h@8.7s by pbox results is the fastest 335i.
I will go to understand COBB, I know it will be very difficult, and there is no other better way.
Thanks for your reply.
diddlkiss is offline   China