View Single Post
      12-06-2012, 04:09 PM   #48
macck
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2008 e92 msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniffer View Post
Hi, thanks for your post but the interference is definitely not the fuel pump.

Some of it is what I assume is ignition related, rises and falls with the engine revs. Another large part of interference it is the water pump - the 335i has an electric water pump which must draw a lot of current. Then there is other interference from things like the Xenons when they first switch on, etc.

So, I have got all my old RCA cables down from the loft from long ago installs and I am not sure what to do. I cut the end off an RCA cable and there is not much wire there at all.

How would this then connect into the car speaker wires?

I have spent a while researching and understand that the car is now coded to Hi-Fi and therefore using "Balanced Outputs" so what to do?
Makkon forum member was selling a harness with all the rca connections made up. Think it connected between the quadralock a the back of the headunit. All you had to do then was run a quality set of rcas down the car. Worthwhile dropping him a pm he has his set up similiar to your system.

blackchrome csl,s // eibach pro kit //bitstein B4s// shortened bumpstops//front and rear brembo performance brakes// jbl ms8//focal 100krs// rainbow dlx5 centre, rear//jenhert xe200//cas audio corner loaded sub// jl10v3 sub// jl xd500/3 xd400/4// technic harness// 808mguy adapters