I'm guessing you never took the time or effort to search your answer in the cosmetic and lighting forum. Tons of DIY and solutions there, but these threads seems to pop up every single week.
I'm gonna make this nice and simple for you, 5 options
1. Buy oem xenon projectors from dealership, most expensive
2. Buy umniztas xenon projectors
3. Buy fishcakes depo xenon headlights
4. Try to search the for sale forum see if anyone has an extra pair for you
5. Retrofit a projector into your existing halogen housing
ALL of these options require CODING , REWIRING. If you are mechanically inclined then you can do it yourself or else get a professional to do it.
Pay to play, don't put other people's safety by using HID on halogen housings. Good luck and search more.