1) Model and Transmission 2008 135i Steptronic
2) Elevation, Temp and Humidity Sea Level, 65 degrees Fahrenheit, not sure on humidity
3) All performance modifications done to the carCobb Stage 2+ E30 map, Helix FMIC, Raceland downpipes
4) Level of gas ran and how much gas in the tank? (ex: 93 octane and 1/4 of a tank)1/4 tank of pump 93 octane and E85 mix
5) Any weight reduction done to the car?? (ex: removal of rear seats)NONE
4) Type of tires and rims??Stock Bridgestone Runflat tires
(size and weight if possible)
5) Years of driving the type of transmission?? (this goes for mainly manual transmission, so if you are relatively new and are an "ok" driver let us know, this def makes a difference)About a year and half
6) Obviously some type of proof of your 0-60 time, trap speed and finally quarter mile time. Preferably some video or slip or link to the drag time slip website to your direct slip.
Despite a terrible 2.192 60ft, the car still hauled a firstname.lastname@example.org on stock runflats, stock intake and stock catback. Not bad for the beta v402 E30 map...