Used car warranty?
Very soon, I will be looking to purchase a used BMW 335i.
And I have some general questions about warranties and the car itself, to help me with this purchase.
I really hope you guys can help me out with this...
On to the questions:
1. How many types of warranties are there? And what do they cover?
2. Is there any-type of factory warranty available through BMW?(If the seller did not purchase a warranty?)
3. There are a few known issues that I know of; fuel pump, HFPF failure, etc. Does BMW cover any of these recalls/problems? If so, which recalls do they cover? And will they charge me for small fees?
4. If BMW doesn't, will the warranty cover the recalls/ other known issues?
5. Will any of these recalls/known issues cause the car to be immobile?(Not able to be driven, until fixed)
6. What are the needed services for the mileage timeline?(30k, 60k, 100k? I believe.) And when will the stock turbos need to be replaced? Does warranty cover this?
7.. Starting from recalls to other known issues; in a list, how much will they cost to fix?
That should be about it for now... Thanks everyone!
Last edited by Slow1; 12-08-2012 at 02:30 AM.