View Single Post
      12-08-2012, 11:41 AM   #13
WildBee659
Newbee

Drives: 2011 335i E93, Black Sapphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooy View Post
Very nice. I'm a big Charger SRT fan. The nitrous seems like a perfect stepping stone to a stroked & STS motor

As for the run flats, they lasted well over 20k for me.. the only reason I changed them was because I got sick of hard ride, so I did about 2 weeks of donuts on a daily basis and a big burn out til they blew. Had I not done that, I'm pretty sure they'd last 30k miles.
I bought the SuperBee in Nov 06 with 3 miles on her. I only had two minor issues with her, a tranny cable connector seal lick and the fuel level sensors. The TB is already set for the nitrous lines just still on the fence about it. Do I need 600hp? Maybe The stroker with STS turbos will be my project for her in the next 2 yrs or so.

The 335i convertible is my 1st BMW and so far I love it. Its a fun ride and alot better mpg, even when playing around hard. The PPK1 and PE are the only mods I'm doing to her. I love driving with the top down just not crazy about the rear tire wear.LOL I would be happy with 20k miles out of them.

2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 "SuperBee"
2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 (Wife's Car)
2011 BMW 335i/E93: M-Sport, PPK1, BMW PE, Black Kidney Grills
WildBee659 is offline   United_States