12-09-2012, 04:39 PM   #3
3DIRTY5NJ
Private

Drives: e90 335i LCI JB4

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi29 View Post
Sweet jesus... full cat deletes and res delete on a stock muffler? It sounds horrible and loud. The stock exhaust is too restrictive so it makes a horrible rasp (not good kind either) and drone louddddd when you gas it. Save up for the exhaust system and keep the stock dps. I think you should try to save for the eisenmann system and throw it on first before any other mods, it might be too loud even then but I don't know your preferences. If its not loud enough, get the dp's that way you won't waste money on the dp's just in case it is too loud already.
Message a member on here named: slick714 (if he's asking how'd you know, just say I told you about his set up lol)
He has the full cat delete with res delete on a stock muffler
Oh wow I had no idea. I found someone else with the same setup but with stock dps and he was sayin how it sounds amazing and no drone at all. Yeah I'm probably gonna go with the dps install because I want to run map 2 on my tune and then if I'm not content with the tone of the exhaust ill go with the resonator delete. Now I'm getting scared about the eisenmann exhaust cause I deff don't want to sound like a rice burner. Thanks bro and if you can get me more info I would appreciate since your the only one to respond haha.