View Single Post
      12-09-2012, 11:50 PM   #22
Gemballa1980
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Canberra, Australia

Posts: 281
iTrader: (0)

Sent them an email yesterday and heard back today. Looks like we can slot in in February - depending on numbers.

I've asked them that many times for cost / number required / location / times and timeframes etc.. Blood from a stone would be easier. BUT they have said February should be a go. I'll keep pushing them for details but will bring this thread back up in January when it's a few weeks out from getting the green light.

Apologies again for the delay - CCP don't run these often so it's been difficult getting them to lock something in.
Gemballa1980 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote