View Single Post
      12-10-2012, 04:28 PM   #1
Metro
Lieutenant

Drives: 08 ///M5

Mod bug bite...bad

Much like so many others on here, I was never intending on making performance upgrades to my car. I was definitely about helping maintain the longevity of the car, so things like an oil catch can seemed smart, but not really a performance upgrade. However, now that my CPO warranty has run out, that last little bit of inhibition has been removed. Once I had the catch can in I knew that it was time for an FMIC, because hey, it just helps the car run better - ETS FMIC ordered. I should help the car breathe better with a better intake - DCI installed. Since I already have a DCI, I might as well continue to help the engine flow better - VRSF downpipes ordered. With the dp's comes the dpfix...or do I just return the dp fix I bought and put it towards a JB4? Terry says he'd be happy to oblige. So, aside from this being another annoying "hey guys what should I do" thread....

Hey guys, what should I do? Buy the JB4 and continue down the rabbit hole, or stick with the dp fix and enjoy the cash I've spent so far? Don't forget, I just put a bunch of money into the car on the exterior mods to get her looking like this: