My wife's Mini Clubman is away for its first service, and the nice chaps at JKC BMW gave us a 2012 e92 320d MSport to play with ... unfortunately 2 things have happened
1. My wife now wants a 2012 e92 MSport.
2. I now have even more mod's on the list.
Whilst I had always thought the 320d wasn't really anything to be excited about (sorry folks) .. nothing compared to my old 335d or current 330i and my Jeep is quicker I was nice to have a pre-LCI and LCI comparison and I was very pleasantly surprised at it... however, I am soo glad I ditched the runflats on mine, I seriously was going to get out to check whether or not it actually had tyres on it.oh ... and there must have been something wrong with the readout on the average mpg ... it was in the high 30s ... didn't know cars did that anymore
This is the first time I've been up close to the LCI model, I didn't realise how many little changes there are between my pre-LCI and it ... having both my e93 and the 2012 e92 beside each other really made my headlights look old
and the front bumper is much nicer...
My new cosmetic mods as a result of this car:
1. this car came with the 313 performance alloys (was seriously considering swapping mine over to see if they noticed).
2. it has the sun protection glass... going to tint my windows (my 335d had the sun protection glass - always liked that).
3. Def have to get the LCI look for my headlights ... new H8 LEDs or something (a bit of reading to do here).
No more 320d snobbery for me