3002 tii
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: flat out

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by micano View Post
I am sticking by the LSD is a great mod. Not only for the track, autocross but everyday driving in all conditions. Would put my $$ here before exhaust or intake.
@DSC_OFF maybe you should change your 'Drives: Flat out' to something a little more conservative.
Just because I don't drive like an asshat on the street doesn't mean I don't push my car. And regarding your other post about my driving style & lack of confidence in my equipment, I guarantee you I've pushed my car WAY HARDER than you ever have going to CVS or whatever you do during your commute to spin those tires bad enough you need the LSD.

Simply put, on wet conditions it has its benefits but unless you're driving tail happy all day or have trouble putting down your [AA] power, it won't be noticeable on everyday driving. If you need traction, look at tires first.

EDIT - you should just put up a video of your normal driving and show when the LSD helps you, lol.

Recaro | Volk | AST | Vorshlag | Quaife | Stoptech | Active Autowerke | BMW Performance

Click here for my track videos

Last edited by 3002 tii; 12-11-2012 at 02:27 PM.