View Single Post
      12-11-2012, 05:11 PM   #1
DJtoad
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2010 535i M Sport

Trying to bleed ABS but can't access DSC on my E60

I haven't had any luck getting responses on any of the other coding forums so I'm going to try my luck here even though I have an E60.

I've done some trivial coding on my 2010 535i (enabling digital speedometer and turning off bulb checks on my LED angel eyes) but have now run into a problem. I'm trying to access the DSC module so that I can bleed my ABS system. When I select "Chassis" from INPA I see three DSC-related selections:
Dynamic Stability Control
Dynamic Stability Control E60M5
Dynamic Stability Control E60-16 From ... (can't read the rest)
When I try to select either the first or last I get an error saying it detected DSC_60PP instead. I'm not sure what to do since I don't see that one in the list; however, I do see DSC_60PP.prg listed in the ECU directory. I'm currently running INPA 5.0.2 and have the V45 files installed (sgdat, ecu, daten, cfgdat). I've tried earlier versions of the E60 files as well without success. Any ideas on how I can access the DSC_60PP module?
Premium, Value, Cold Weather, Sport Auto, Navigation, Satellite, Logic 7, Comfort Access, Park Distance, Fold Down Rear Seats, Heated Rear Seats, Rear Side Airbags, JB4 G5 ISO, BMS DCIs, BMS OCC, Proform Clear Bra, LUX H8 LED angel eyes