View Single Post
      12-12-2012, 01:24 PM   #1
platnumdesi01
First Lieutenant

Drives: 2009 335i Coupe

Mini Part out VMR VB3 and KW'2 and Lux

All - My car was involved in a hit and run and Wagon works repaired everything (actually didn't do a good job) that can be a side discussion. So my parents want me to sell the car soon.

Wheels: 19' VB3's Matte Black, proper offset, you will not need spacers. 19X9 and 19X10's. Tires are Hankook Ventus v12's. NO TPMS - yellow light didn't bother me much.

The Ride is flawless bought them with 7000 miles on the tires, I have maybe put another 5,000. My car was in the body shop for 3 months so didn't drive it much. No vibration, very smooth. Rear two wheels have some curbage, I fixed them up, can't tell unless u kneel down. So it is a great package!

Please send me your offers.
See below link for pics of wheels
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=713926

Suspension: KW 2's - 16,000 Miles, great shape. The bad: the bushing things that go on the rear shocks got a little messed up, so I have to order those from KW. Since I am busy I will let go of the KW2's for 650 Flat. The two bushings and wrench which I cannot find cannot be more then $50 shipped. All you would do is send a pic of the shock and serial number and they would ship the bushings out.

Lighting: Lux angel eyes V3. Bought Brand new, installed and two weeks later the car was hit in the rear and sat in the body shop. These are mint condition, uh it sucks so much. Anways Please shoot me an offer and if you can take them out and install my old ones, that would be appreciated my hands are way to big.

Thank you, I have tried to be descriptive as possible. A picture of the wheels are on the Mid-Atlantic pic thread. I will post the link soon. I am in Lorton/Alexandria. By the way if anyone is looking for a IPHONE 4S ATT 16GB Mint condition I am selling it for 250 firm. Thanks!

Last edited by platnumdesi01; 12-12-2012 at 03:31 PM.