View Single Post
      12-13-2012, 11:42 AM   #67
Nate4641
Captain

Drives: '07 M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
We are discussing different things here, hunting, and the video.

Hunting is a essential part of who we are, and although it is not my cup of tea, I have absolutely no issue with it, I eat meat, and I know a lot of great folks who enjoy that hobby.

And for the record, I'm also not a big fan of squirrels.

I roll my eyes at folks who post a video telling us to fast forward to see the slow motion kill shot. (Please note, the OP never returned to his own thread).

To me, videos like these are pointless, and unnecessary. And if you get excited over that video it makes you a sad individual.

I've met folks like these, and most of the time they are the very opposite of being tough guys. I've seen very compassionate "tree huggers" who will hold the line against any threat. Just my observation and 2 cents.
I guess your opinion is the only one that counts in the universe.

Also so what if they aren't "tough guys"? Why does someone have to be "tough" to shoot rodents? And I guess every person who has ever shot an animal falls into the same category huh?
2007 ///M Roadster Interlagos Blue & Dark Beige top over Light Sepang extended leather - RPI exhaust--DKF Hangers--Vibra Technics Engine Mounts--Aero Side Skirts--F10 M5 Knob--LeatherZ Mk4 Armrest--SmartTOP Roof Controller--Zeckhausen Racing CDV--DansDecals Reflector Decals--Clutch Stop--LED Trunk Light--Stubby Antenna
Nate4641 is online now   United_States