View Single Post
      12-14-2012, 01:32 PM   #1
335dFan
Jumping Jack Flash

Drives: 2011 335d

Garage List
H&R Springs and Sway Bars

Has anyone in the forum taken a base model E90 335 gas or diesel, and added the H&R Sport Spring Set and H&R sway bars? I wondered how you liked them and if it lowered the car or stiffened it up too much for daily driving. I have already replaced the stock dampers with Bilstein B6. That improved things but it is not quite where I want it yet. I do track days once in a while, but not that often.

These H&R springs would supposedly lower the car about 1.3" in the front and 1.2" in the rear. Using a tape measure on my car that seemed OK. The B16s actually raised it slightly over the stock height.

I know there are a lot of options, but I am interested in this specific configuration.

Thanks in advance.
Mods-Etc: Quaife LSD w/VAC finned diff cover, M3 Rear SF Bushings, M3 sways & OEM Susp Front/Rear Cmpnt Kits ('cept strut brace), GC Caster/Camber Plates, AC Schnitzer M3 Sport Springs, JRZ RS1 dampers, JBD 100%, Goodrich SS brake lines, non-stggrd APEX ARC-8 18" wheels with Michelin PSS tires (winter OEM 17" wheels and Blizzak LM-25).

Last edited by 335dFan; 12-14-2012 at 03:51 PM.
335dFan is offline   United_States