View Single Post
      12-14-2012, 02:37 PM   #28
kiwi29
Team iTouge

Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

I regret not getting a 335 almost everyday I need moarrrr powwaaaaahhh
The 328 seems to lack a lot of that in accelerations and straight lines but as far as other driving goes, like the canyons, I'm fine with it. I do still wish it was faster though. Might just swap the motor for this crashed up x6m I saw twin twerbo v8! Hahaha jk might just grab a project car or I might just be serious enough to get the v8 tt lol either way, I hope it'll work!
Sad to say though, I was exactly like you. Didn't know too much of the e9x chassis. I just knew the m3 and 328 haha I wanted an m3 to begin with but my cousin explained the crazy gas mileage and how much monthly payment was, I was willing to settle with the 328. I'm happy though, it was an mtech package out of the factory and 6mt and the m3 was only in a coupe and dct. Dct didn't seem to be fun so that was a super deal breaker lol I still wish I had an e90 m3
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
kiwi29 is offline   United_States