View Single Post
      12-14-2012, 05:14 PM   #64
Major's Avatar

Drives: Stock
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Southern California

iTrader: (9)

Originally Posted by WhyCry
Originally Posted by View Post
It depends what type of bumper you get. If you get an M-Tech bumper, you can always swap the diffuser for the dual cutout one you need.
I'm assuming the diffuser is the bottom part of the bumper where the exhaust tips come out from?

So I need to buy 2 things, the bumper and a diffuser?
If you buy a new bumper, it'll come with the diffuser you need. I was referring to buying a used M-Tech bumper since you asked about the exhaust cutouts. You would be able to swap the diffuser for the correct one.