View Single Post
      12-15-2012, 03:07 AM   #6
Gixxer335iCoupe
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: Over Slow Children at Play

I am toying with the idea of letting mine go. Its Montego Blue, but I thought I would let you know a little about it. I am selling it because we need an SUV now that we have a baby and another on the way!

It is a 2007 E92 335i 6MT with the following characteristics:
-Accident free
-Clean title in hand (just paid it off)
-I am the original owner
-BMW has all the service records (performed under warranty/included maintenance)
-Just turned 49K miles
-Montego Blue Metallic
-Black interior (NEVER SMOKED IN)
-Aluminum Trim
-Sport Package
-Premium Package
-Convenience Package (key-in-your-pocket to lock/unlock doors & push botton start)
-BMW Professional Sound System
-Installed iPod charger to AUX-In (not USB, but plays & charges iPod at same time - mounted installation)
-Dakota Leather Power Seats (driver & passenger) - these are the sport seats with bolster & lumbar adjustment (leather has been regularly conditioned and is in perfect shape)
-No Nav/iDrive
-Standard sport package 18" wheels (no curb rash)

It sounds like I can get you very close to what you want!

Other add-ons that you weren't specifically requesting:
-OEM M3 rear lip spoiler (no brake light - just the tasteful small one)
-Window tint (100% legal, but pretty dark)
-Clear-bra put on within one week of owning it (it is in pretty good shape, but it I would probably replace it and put a new one on, but you can either leave it on for the protection or take it off and the front end will look brand new - no paint chips!)
-Newer OEM BMW floor mats (had the old ones replaced under warranty because they deteriorated). They look nice.
-I also have another brand new set of OEM BMW floor mats
-Paint matched front reflectors
-Thunder GP white angel eyes

So what is wrong with the car?
-Needs new tires (this could work to your advantage because I will discount the car to reflect the cost of a set of brand new OEM runflats and you can either have them put on or buy a new set of wheels with enough rubber on them to get you by for a year or two for the same price)
-Stock exhaust
-Stock Kidney Grills
-Really, nothing else of any significance.

What is the best part? The car is located in southwest Florida and you get to fly down from BWI/DCA/IAD to RSW for under $150! Get out of that nasty midatlantic weather and spend the weekend in sunny Florida! Bring your golf clubs and I'll put you on a great golf course!

If you are interested, I can take a lot of pictures and show you the entire car and create an actual advertisement!

Thanks,

Paul