View Single Post
      12-17-2012, 03:55 AM   #10
United Kingdom

briers's Avatar
Drives: XFR
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Midlands,UK

Posts: 1,971
iTrader: (0)

What is the machine called that is needed to remove run flats? I believe you can't remove them on normal tyre machines, or its very hard to?

Also is it possible a crap fitter could damage and crack an alloy trying to remove a flintstone tyre?