View Single Post
      12-17-2012, 12:55 PM   #165
Hotcoupe
Major General

Drives: Don't know yet!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotmit View Post
lol that is a little more helpful, though I already read both of those threads you mentioned and that didn't tell me what the Cooks Ferry mod was, hence my question.

What's to stop a dodgy crook from phoning Cooks Ferry and asking them what they do? Just having the information on a forum doesn't make it insecure if Cooks Ferry are happy to disclose the information by phone.

If they aren't happy to disclose the information by phone, then it would be more helpful to suggest I don't bother calling them unless I am prepared to get my wallet out to find out what they do.

So there

No tension on my part, I'm not like some kind of lame keyboard warrior who wouldn't say the same thing at a meetup or whatever. Speaking of which, see you at the Ace on Saturday morning if you're there. I'll buy you a cup of tea for you to ease the tension
No tension here Fella,mine stopped at the end of November,so I'm OK until at least the 27th of this mth,so I'll stay off the forum for 4/5 days,might be safer

If you're going to the Ace on Sat,ask Dave (Mega) what they (Cooks Ferry) do,better still,ask him to move the port for you,it's only a 15min job,fair exchange would be the brekkie tab

Never argue with an idiot on the internet. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Hotcoupe is offline   United Kingdom