12-17-2012, 06:26 PM   #8
Dr. G
Brigadier General

Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [4.35]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zivyn View Post
You're right, I should and be a better forum member.

I will let his words speak for themselves:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...2&postcount=23
"Too bad I already have the performance bbk haha and it sucked so I decided to switch to Brembo. The performance BBK is sitting in a box making for a nice footrest when I'm tired, but if you love it so much I'd be more than happy to sell it you."

Too bad, I really thought these would look good on the 335i.

It's the reality of big brake kits. Unless you are pushing the hell out of your car on the track you probably won't notice much of a difference from the OEM brakes with some basic upgrades. On the street you will barely be able to tell at all since you hardly push the limits of the brakes. If you're using a more dedicated pad you'll even have worse performance on the street with any BBK simply because you're not heating the brakes up enough.

I stretched the truth by saying they suck (they obvisouly don't suck), just to prove a point, but at the end of the day if you need a brake upgrade because you're fading the hell out of your brakes at the local track while running time attacks then these aren't for you. Some people will disagree and say these brakes are a huge upgrade, but to keep things simple in my books these are a Cosmetic upgrade and a performance sidestep for the 335i.

Shaginwagon
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S