NoTempoLimitN54
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardio View Post
Not sure if this is the case with your car, but I would never buy a lease return. People don't break them in properly and drive them very hard. What do they care?
Don't mean to pile on, but I think the above is a factor. My CPO '09 335i is just about to hit equivalent of 80k km [50k mi]. It's a 6MT which means it's a special order car. It had two owners so it's not likely a lease (CarFax did not show a lease).

During the two PO's ownership, it had a bad fuel temp sensor and HPFP replacement and waste gate rattle fix.

While I've owned it (6 months and 6k miles) It's had the bank 1 fuel injectors changed and the seat belt assist fix. It ran fine, but I took it in for the MIL light and they changed out the injectors.

I had the intake valves cleaned at my expense at 49k miles. There were no obvious drivability problems, I just wanted to have it done. Of course the car runs better now.

That's about it [knock on aluminum]

2009 335i 6MT (E92/N54), Black Sapphire / Shadowline (Individual 760) / Black Dakota Leather, ZSP, ZCW, 6FL, PDC, no Nav/iDrive, 19 x 8.5 / 19 x 9.5 VMR VB3 in Hyper Black, Pilot Super Sport 235/35 fr 265/30 rr, M3 control arms + tension links (fr)