View Single Post
      12-20-2012, 11:55 PM   #1
Gemballa1980
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 335i

Intro post - E90 335i

Hey all,

I've been hanging around here a few months now and thought I'd better post up a bit of an intro..

I've had a few cars in my time; ranging from an E30, a few VL Turbos & 8's, E class mercs, a '73' 911, Hilux 4x4's etc.. And currently a late 2007 E90 335i.

I picked it up in full grandpa spec from a dealer in Sydney with just over 50k on the clock. The old guy found it too sporty so traded for a new S class. He optioned the 335i (non-MSport) with Active Cruise Control and Active Steering, etc.. Although the Active cruise is ugly as fk, it's soo good out on the highway!

Mods to date (in order):
Tinted windows (bricked the car for 3 weeks - long story)
Front splitters
Cobb tune
Cyba exhaust tips
Painted brakes Gunmetal Grey
AR Catless DP's
BC - BR coilovers
Matte Black grille
Painted finishing rods Matte black
ER 09+ Charge pipe w/Tial BOV
Helix FMIC
BMS Catch Can
CP-E DCI's
Forgestar Super Deep Concave 19x8.5 and 19x10
Nitto Invo 235/35 and 265/30
Wavetrac LSD
LUX 5.2 angel eyes
Eisennman axel back exhaust

A quick thanks to Peter & Chris at Advan as well as Stu & Allen @ BMRAutowerks for advice / supply and fitment of the bulk of the mods above!

I just got the Helix FMIC and ER CP fitted a few days ago @ Advan and chucked it on the dyno for a quick checkup. Although a fairly hot day (34deg on the way home) and running an Off the shelf tune (Stage 2+) it managed 255.9rwkw. Bear in mind that's with the stock airbox & paper filter.

Once the intake arrives, I'm hoping to get a custom map to see how she goes. Also keen to see just how much of a difference an intake can make.

A few quick happy snaps.. More to come when the new shoes arrive...
Attached Images

Last edited by Gemballa1980; 06-23-2013 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Update mods list