FEELER'S OVER - DECIDED TO KEEP THE CAR A WHILE LONGER. NO LONGER CONSIDERING TRADES AND IT'S NOT FOR SALE.
THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST.
Between $13-14K in mods. Not interested in parting out. Clean and clear title in hand. Clean Carfax report w/ no accidents or anything. No extended warranty.
BMW 335i E90
65,4XX - it's my DD so this will change some.
Interior seat/trim color:
Grey Leather / Brushed Aluminum
Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Premium Package
Advan RS Hypersilver
19x8.5 et 33 front w/ 5mm H&R Spacer
19x10 et 24 rear
Michelin Pilot Super Sports
Macht Schnell Stud Kit
Blue Deevo Racing Lugs
KW Variant 1 Coil-overs
BMS JB4 Tune
BMS Dual Cone Intake
ER Chargepipe w/ Synapse Blow Off Valve
ETS 5" FMIC
BMS WW Meth Kit
BMS Clutch Delay Valve Mod
BMS Clutch Stop
BSH Oil Catch Can
Dimpled & Slotted Performance Brake Rotors w/ Akebono Ceramic pads
AR Catless Downpipes
Magnaflow Mufflers w/ Quad Tips
M3 Rep Front Bumper w/ Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Rep Lip
M3 OEM Side-skirts molded for non-M
M3 Rep Rear Bumper (E92)
CSL Trunk by SonicTuning
OEM Blacklines Tail lights
BavarianX LS3 LED Angel Eyes w/ full blackout & 6000K Xenon Adaptive Headlights
Fog Delete w/ OEM M3 Air Ducts
Matte Black Kidney Grills
Carbon Fiber Roundels
LED License Plate & Door Handle Lights
G2 Black Painted Calipers
Vinyl wrapped window trim
Rixter V1 Vent Boost Gauge
Brushed Aluminum M3 Pedals
- Car has never been tracked.
- Just performed 60K mile maintenance (i.e. - replaced spark plugs and ALL fluids).
- New turbos, wastegates and HPFP were replaced under warranty by SouthBay BMW at 54,950 miles. Manifold build-up was cleaned by SouthBay BMW at the same time (paid out of pocket).
- I have service records and reciepts for all mods.
- All original parts included in sale except OEM wheels and OEM sport suspension. This includes front and rear bumpers, side skirts, trunk, taillights, exhaust, downpipes, chargepipe, intake, intercooler, roundels, wheel lugs.
- Willing to negotiate on price if serious buyer does not want all the current mods.
- For example, buyer brings their own wheels and I keep my Advans for a track setup.
I'm a mechanical engineer in aerospace and have taken outstanding care of this car. Always garaged (even at work), never tracked. Boost limited to 13.5 psi even though most guys go to 17-18 psi with similar mods.
OLD WHEEL SETUP SHOWN BELOW: