View Single Post
      12-21-2012, 09:39 PM   #3
FormerRotor's Avatar
Drives: 2011 335d, M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: MD

Posts: 1,462
iTrader: (4)

There is a decoupling element 13717539911 and a rubber buffer 13717539903. I think you're referring to the rubber buffer based on your description of "under",

See link to verify:

Hope this helps!

My Picture Threads (Oldest to Newest): 1 2 3
Join BMW CCA! (Use my link and I get credit )
FormerRotor is offline  
Reply With Quote