Originally Posted by Templar
Just built last weekend:
- Rosewill Blackhawk ATX mid tower
- GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UP4 (LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0)
- Intel Core i7 3770k 3.5 GHz (3.9 turbo)
- CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Plus CPU fan/heatsink
- EVGA GeForce GTX 680 FTW+ 4 GB GDDR5
- Samsung 840 PRO series 128GB SSD
- GSKILL Ripjaws 16 GB DDR3 1600
- 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM 500GB HDD
- Antec High Current Gamer Series HCG-750 750W power supply
- Windows 7 Pro
Have two 24 in Acer monitors hooked up to it right now. One is an HD LED monitor and the other a nice LCD monitor.
Runs like a champ!
Post up some pictures
Originally Posted by timmahh
Core i7 930
EVGA X58 Micro
BFG GTX260 MaxCore
6GB Kingston 1800MHz Memory
Cooler Master V8 Cooler
HAF 932 Tower
2x WD 320GB (Raid 0)
24" Dell Ultrasharp
It's actually 2 or 3 years old now. Should probably get an SSD, but I hardly use the thing these days..
. I personally love my SSD. First one I've ever owned and I've been thinking about just spending the extra money getting rid of my other HDD and buying 2 more SSDs. But at least have one HDD 1.5TB for music storage...no need to waste a SSD on music
I'll get a picture of the inside of mine when I feel like doing some cable management and taking it out from underneath the desk lol
Originally Posted by Nate4641
looks like unicorn vomit.
| 2005 s2000: KPRO, Invidia q300 v4, PLM header, BERK 70mm HFC, Vortech v2 (3.6" Reichard Pulley), FMIC, ID 725cc (397whp/243tq @9psi), Tuned at Innovative Motorworks.
| 2008 135i: PTF Tune, RB Turbos, ER CP, TiAL Q, BMS OCC, BMS DCI, AA 2.0 FMIC, VRSF 3" DPs, Berk Mids, CP-E Axleback, Robs' PCV.