View Single Post
      12-22-2012, 09:27 PM   #1
gunda
Lieutenant

Drives: 2008 BMW 335i e92

Forgestar F14 Super Deep Concave Help

After a lot of research I decided to go with the F14 Super Deep Concave Wheels (http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=769921), but I am in need of some assistance.

I have a 2008 BMW 335i coupe (e92) and will be lowering the car on H&R Sport Springs, and will be trimming or rolling my fenders (Most likely trimming). I am going for an aggressive stance with this setup with some stretch and poke in both the rear and front. My car is also FBO with a meth kit, so I would like to keep performance in mind with this setup as well.

Here is an example of the stance I am trying to achieve:

Name:  poke 2.jpg
Views: 5462
Size:  67.9 KB

Name:  poke.jpg
Views: 6579
Size:  36.9 KB

The F14 Super Deep Concave come in the following options:

19x9.5 -25 to +25
19x10 -19 to +31
19x11 -6 to +44
19x12 +6 to +56

I am looking to fit a 19x11 in the rear, but I don't know what size to get for the front. I would like to finalize this setup so that I can start asking for quotes. Could you guys answer the following for me please:

1. To achieve the aggressive rear I seek, what offset should I get with a 19x11 wheel size. Taking into account that I will be using H&R sport springs, be trimming my rear fenders, and adding some negative camber.

2. What Size wheel and offset should I get to make the front look aggressive as well, but a little less aggressive than the rear.

3. What Tire Brand & Size should I get? (I was thinking Hankook Ventus v12 with a 265-275 in the rear, I don't know what will give me a nice amount of stretch and poke).

***I want a good amount of stretch and poke, nothing over the top, but enough to get that aggressive stance

Thank in advance, and I hope to finalize the specifications of my purchase soon with your help!
gunda is offline   Canada