1) Model and Transmission 2008 135i Steptronic
2) Elevation, Temp and Humidity Sea Level, 60 degrees Fahrenheit, not sure on humidity
3) All performance modifications done to the carCobb Stage 2+ E30 maps, Helix FMIC, Raceland downpipes
4) Level of gas ran and how much gas in the tank? (ex: 93 octane and 1/4 of a tank)1/4 tank of pump 93 octane and E85 mix
5) Any weight reduction done to the car?? (ex: removal of rear seats)NONE
4) Type of tires and rims??Stock Bridgestone Runflat tires
5) Years of driving the type of transmission?? (this goes for mainly manual transmission, so if you are relatively new and are an "ok" driver let us know, this def makes a difference)About a year and half
6) Obviously some type of proof of your 0-60 time, trap speed and finally quarter mile time. Preferably some video or slip or link to the drag time slip website to your direct slip.
First run I was on the recently released v403, then I flashed back to v402 and ran it half an hour later to see if there was any difference. My previous firstname.lastname@example.org with a 2.192 60ft was also on v402. Damn you Kcyrusm...I am almost right there with you on stock runflats except I am still on stock intake and using a Cobb OTS map instead of a protune.