View Single Post
      12-25-2012, 03:23 AM   #15
kiwi29
Team iTouge

Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

One year in, I didn't know a damn thing about my car so it stayed stock. Luckily it was a factory mtech package so it still looked nice.
When I started learning more (2nd year in) I went crazy lol
Mod list from 2nd year to current (running 3rd to 4th year)
Alpine AEs (6500k), alpine fog lights (3000k), coded by alpine, cyba scoops, muffler delete (too quiet so I got rid of it) went to a custom hks hi power exhaust (replica; n1 canister style) w/ resonator and 2ndary cat delete, k&n drop in filter w/ charcoal and intake silencer delete, beyern mesh wheels (18x8.5 and 18.9.5 on too many sets of tires), 2 12" kicker cvr with an unported box, street tech amp (horrible amp but I got it for dirt cheap; 1000w rms on 1 ohm[current configuration]), CDV delete (hi flowing mod), upgraded clutch stop (DIY), drilled and slotted front and rear rotors from 88 rotors, motorsport hardware's stud/lug conversion with 15mm spacers on front, real rear trunk spoiler from acs, roof spoiler acs style (replica), CF roundels, complete dynamat on the trunk area and minor interior dynamating, and more but I forget.
I don't usually do these because they're always secretive to me lol but I just wanted to share.
What's going on my car next year is a complete secret but I promise it'll be something you'll scratch your head for lol
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
kiwi29 is offline   United_States