diy for plastidip? really? lol
Here is a quick DIY
1) go to homedepot and buy a can of Plasti-Dip (or order it online)
2) use painters tape outlining the area you want to plasti-dip
3) make sure surface is clean and dry (alot of overspray will occur but its plastidip, comes right off if not many layers)
4) shake plastidip thoroughly and spray 8-10 inches away from surface
5) spray evenly and do not stay in 1 spot for 2-3 seconds, work your way from left to right or right to left and make sure you get all of the areas.
6) repeat step 5 for 5-6 layers.
7)YOUR DONE! ENJOY THE NEW LOOK
P.S. Make sure it's a nice day out as Plasti-Dip drys quicker in heat and sun but in cloudy/cold/rainy/snowy days, the spray also might drip!
Originally Posted by eku017
looks great! any chance you can post a quick diy? thanks!