View Single Post
      12-28-2012, 10:47 PM   #59
robc1976
DIYER

Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vargasturbotech View Post
Not sure where you are seeing any mild steel, and yes you are nitpicking. Gotta love when you announce you are going to build something and people come out of the woodwork saying its not possible, it wont fit, not even close, etc, etc then you build it and people come out of the woodwork nitpicking every detail, like people who cant tell the difference between SS and MS. TS T4 flange is being done if you have been following the N54 world at all. Thanks for the input though, and I'll say it again because it seems people seem to forget, this is a pre production prototype, liberties are being taken in the name of getting a runnable kit for testing that will not be in the final kit. My best bet is just to stop posting any photos or updates til I get a production ready kit to keep all the armchair quarterbacks at bay.
dont I that man, your efforts are appreciate...hell I have RB's and follow your threads religiously....of course most no not every weld is perfect yet yiu are till fitting everything testing it....your product looks great man. Don't let a few effect the many that follow your thread.

Still want that rear induction tube bracket!
JB4 G5, WEDGE flash, 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit, BMS OCC, RB turbos W/3.5 N20 sensor, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, Meyle HD tie-rods, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport coilovers, Power-Flex subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295