View Single Post
      12-29-2012, 03:49 PM   #11

Drives: BMW

Originally Posted by robc1976 View Post
I found one for $650.00? I know ths is dumb but I am doing all the labor so it won't cost more.

I am putting in the LSD, then coilovers, powerflex subframe bushings (full not inserts) and they area lot easier to install without a tool and then the rear set bar. Some are saying to not do the rear swaybar and only do the front, I can't see logic in that....maybe they don't have a LSD? Probably do lockdown kit after all suspension is one unless I get bad wheel hop.
Yeah, that's the one. If I had the entire rear end apart I would go ahead and the lockdown kit, if not then you'll have to drop the diff again later to put put the kit in. I can almost guarantee you're going to have some severe wheel hop. I'm making less power than you are/will be and there's no way in hell i can launch my car at the track or on the street without either blowing the tires off or getting wheel hop(believe me, I've tried)
"I'm not surprised you get along well with all the other neighbours. If you put fifty children with Down's syndrome in a room there is going to be a lot of hugging." David Thorne