View Single Post
      12-30-2012, 01:47 PM   #8
RomanWheelman
Lieutenant

Drives: E90 325i m-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
Valid question indeed. So you don't need anything apart from the rear damping adjusters which don't get included in the BC coilover set, for some strange reason. It comes with everyting include top mounts etc but you'll have to spend an extra 25 to buy the rear damping adjusters, which isn't a bank breaker and even then, costs far less than any other decent coilover kit.

You do not need anything else to turn heads, feel like you're ridin' durtayyyyy or anything of the sort

Do IT! The ride quality for me certainly (and I know 3 other people who are on BC coilovers who love their ride Q) is brilliant! The adjustable damping allows you to really go hard (not advised for Daily Driving, trust me I tried it for 2 days and I hated it!!) or really soft.

Find a good balance between the two and you've got yourself an absolute bargain in terms of what else is comparable to BC quality and a beautifully sitting car to make a statement . The ride quality is excellent and it drives a dream .. better than m sport and not crashy at all

Happy New Year !
Thanks for reply mate,where to get them adjusters from ?from bc guys?