View Single Post
      01-01-2013, 03:29 PM   #1
Saigon
Brigadier General

Drives: BSM E92 335i Coupe

Send a message via AIM to Saigon Send a message via MSN to Saigon
Thumbs up SOCAL: Show some support for my new small start-up $100 MEN’s SUITS!

Please show some support, and click “like” on my page.
www.facebook.com/dangjimmysuits

Hi all,

It’s been about a month since my new start up business has launched, “Dang, Jimmy Suits”. I want to say that it’s been a great experience learning everything to complete a start up business. I couldn’t believe how easy it was, just had to do a simple google search and ask a couple of friends and boom here I am.

I sell suits for $120 including jacket+pants, and $100 each if a minimum 2 suits are purchased.

I would say 50% of my business from the first month of start up were the BMW people that I met on e90post from “O.G.” car meets from 2007, 2008, and 2009 (LTBMW had a group purchase as well!)

Some quick details/FAQ’s:
• Suits are $120 for both Jacket+Pants, $100 each if you purchase minimum 2 suits
• I am mobile 30 miles within 90706(Bellflower) if you purchase a minimum of 2 suits
• No money is taken upon ordering, only at pick-up
• I do not tailor the suits (no way I can sell AND tailor for $100 a suit)
• These suits are indeed made in China, and they are also all hand-crafted & Italian-inspired with 2 button Jackets.
• All suits are special ordered, meaning you pick the colors and I get them to you within 3 business days. That way I can keep the cost low for you since I have no physical inventory.
• Material is Polyester 65%/Rayon 35%
• I do carry 20+ different styles/colors, and have Tuxedo’s as well, so let me know if you don’t see the ones you are looking for on my facebook page. (I chose the top 6 styles and did a photo shoot).

I’m a full time drug rep and wear these suits myself on a day-to-day basis. (I’ve had a couple of these suits for over a year and they still look brand new as long as you take care of them and dry clean only).

Please show some support, and click “like” on my page.
www.facebook.com/dangjimmysuits

You’ll see new suit/inventory updates, free fashion tips, and some great ways to mix and match your current or new wardrobe (for men that is). I don’t spam and only update 3 times a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)

Cheers!

[

M-Sport | BMW Performance | Beige l Piano Black l Sport l Premium l Heated l Navi | Steptronic l Comfort Access l Logic7 l iPod & USB |
Saigon is offline   United_States