View Single Post
      01-02-2013, 03:16 PM   #12
Chris_506
From RWD to AWD

Drives: 2009 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Just an FYI Raceland dowpipes are a excellent fit and give great gains, don't let the price fool you

As for the LM Reps those are questionable and as a buyer you are better off with the downpipes considering those wheels could bend or crack very easily. You get what you pay for when it comes to wheels
Because they fit great and give excellent gains doesnt make it a great product? Put 20psi and track the car once at week to see how they hold up. Of its costs you $200 chances are ot costs the manufacturer $80 to make and same with the reps..it all depends on the what the application and conditions under which they will be used. But ok lets say they're great.. They're still $200 bucks new as to where the reps are around $700 new.

Yea they can crack and bend easier that's why real bbs lm run for 3k+. Not $700

I don't see where the price of both of these items good quality or not are even relatively close?

And I beg to differ you get what you pay for PERIOD. Wheater it is when you get it or down the road. I still don't see the relevance on comparing the quality of both items to justify the value difference.

Last edited by Chris_506; 01-02-2013 at 03:27 PM.
Chris_506 is offline   Costa Rica