View Single Post
      01-02-2013, 03:53 PM   #20
boostaholic786
Lieutenant

Drives: E92 JB4 G5 ISO RB's FBO+40%E85

Tiago at VRSF has always brought very good products to the community and there are probably over 5000+ customers that are satisfied with their VRSF downpipes and commented on the fit and finish being superb. I would contact him directly so you dont have to be waiting a month and a half like you said in your post. But these do look very poor and like Tiago said, probably a bad set that was overlooked. He will make sure it gets sorted out for you so your another happy VRSF customer. I put the AR's on mine because VRSF didnt have them out yet and I researched that the AR's are the best for fit and finish but I also had to pay twice as much as you did and if I had the chance to make the decision between AR's and VRSF's pending price and quality... I would def go with the VRSF's. You cant beat the price and "NORMAL" quality that I have seen in the past. Hope you get it sorted out.
A/W E92 335i M-sport with JB4 G5 ISO/ E40 WEDGE PERFORMANCE BACKEND FLASH, Alpina TCU flash for AT/Switch-tronic +AR Downpipes, Stett gen 1 intake, Wagner-Tuning FMIC+RB Turbo setup/ RB PCV Valve+ Akro exhaust+60% E85/93 mix,+ HRE P40S wheels, KW coilovers, M3 sways,+BMW performance CF Mirrors, BMW Performance CF deck lid spoiler,+ CF interior trim, p3 vent boost gauge,+ LUX angel eyes (11.73@119mph on street tires) NO METH!