View Single Post
      01-02-2013, 07:43 PM   #45
m power ///
Banned

Drives: m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by E3r2E9r View Post
Don't you know everyone on the internet are millionaires with multiple businesses. That's why we all talk about it on the internet because people don't know who we are in real life. We got the hottest wifes the fastest cars and the most money. We are known as e thugs. Everyone here has told you you should have made the vendor aware first before posting. How can he fix a problem he is not aware of. If that is still too hard for your thick head to understand then there is nothing anyone else here can do for you.
First and foremost,not married just yet FYI. And yes I did come here to lie about my businesses and I also lied about the downpipes. I also have that much time on my hands.Although Your welcome to a cup of joe anytime.. AS far as contacting the vendor Mr.Tiago, I am awaiting his contact information. FYI skulls are made thick for your protection. You should know this smart guy aka E-Thug. This my last post for this thread, as I came here to try to help and contribute instead people wanna fight against the grain with me. Its seldom to see how oblivious people are. I hope this thread stays up to help those that are more understanding and are open minded about buying downpipes.