View Single Post
      01-02-2013, 10:55 PM   #47
SCS15
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by m power /// View Post
Don't feel bad. I won the customer satisfaction award from 2006-2012, never mind surpassing the companies expectations for yearly gross sales. I rotate myself to each and every store and I know each and every employee on a name by name basis. I pay my employees good which many disagree with that are in the same industry, but its this exact reason why I win an award year after year. And yes if my cup of coffee is something your not satisfied with, I will gladly throw it out make it till their SATISFIED. This is usually never the case though, And no people don't go on google and make bad reviews about any one of my 8 stores, because I don't give them that chance in the first place. Mistakes happen I understand, but I have been in the industry for way too long to not know how to satisfy the customer. Its sad that its hard for you to understand this but I am sorry my attitude wasn't good enough for you.
Like you said in your very post, you will throw the coffee out for a dissatisfied customer and make a new one till their satisfied....HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF THE CUSTOMER IS DISSATISFIED IF HE JUST LEFT AND WENT ON YELP AND BASHED YOU??

You did not contact the vendor before any of this to even give him a chance to satisfy your needs!

Im in no way affiliated with vrsf, but thats just common sense, ESPECIALLY from a business owner like you are.

And how are you bitching about waiting 1 1/2 months for a product on back order???!!???! You ordered them fully knowing they were out of stock.
JB4 G5 - Forge FMIC - VRSF V2 DP - Magnaflow 15529 Catback Exhaust - BMS Clutch Stop - BMS DCI - CDV Delete - Dinan Stage 3 Suspension - 19x8.5/10 Forgestar F14 Gloss Gunmetal - Michelin PSS - M-Sport Front & Rear - M3 Side Skirts - OEM M3 Decklid Spoiler - BMW Performance Grilles - ZHP Shift Knob - M-Sport Steering Wheel - M-Sport Door Sills