View Single Post
      01-03-2013, 01:12 AM   #51
cwarren
Lieutenant

Drives: 08 e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by E3r2E9r View Post
Don't you know everyone on the internet are millionaires with multiple businesses. That's why we all talk about it on the internet because people don't know who we are in real life. We got the hottest wifes the fastest cars and the most money. We are known as e thugs. Everyone here has told you you should have made the vendor aware first before posting. How can he fix a problem he is not aware of. If that is still too hard for your thick head to understand then there is nothing anyone else here can do for you.
funny sh** right there .

my issue with tiago /vrsf my pipes fit poorly had rattle issues been documented on another forum .but i must say when i contacted him he had no problem with sending me a new set and /or refunding my money.so to everyone who wants a a cheap set of pipes go for it there has been plenty of people who had good luck with them .i felt that his cust service was good enough that i just contacted him for another purchace just days ago .i have no issues with doing business with him agian ...im possitive he will take care of you ! oh im also a business owner dont think everyone on this forum would have beat you up so bad had it been worded alittle diferently .everyone wants feedback on the products good or bad ..