View Single Post
      01-03-2013, 04:07 AM   #3
1QuikWS6
No 55mph

Drives: 09 E92 328iX N51 3-Stage

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicheyBMW View Post
Is there such thing as oem m3 sideskirts that will fit the 328i/335i? Or is everyone buying replicas? If so, what brand or what place is the best to order from for top quality and 100 percent fitment?
NO

YES

JGMods has the best fitting rep exterior parts that I have found - be it bumpers, side skirts, etc.

No rep part will EVER be 100% fitment, but there will be varying degrees of non fitment based on vendor. I can tell you that even with the JGMods skirts you will need to do some slight 'tweaking' if you are really anal (like me).

There is a thread that details most of the slight fit deviations and how to tweak them...
2009 328ix E92//SGM//ACS Roof Spoiler//MTech Aero Lip+Trunk Spoiler//M3 Side Skirts//CF Roundels+Grilles//M3 Novillo Interior//Perf Shift Lever+Boot//MPerf DCT Wheel//M3 GT3 eBrake Handle+Boot//ACS Pedals//M3 Mirrors//LCI Tails w/LUX Rev//DTEC V7 AE+MTec 6000K D1S+HPB HID 6000K Fogs//HPB LED Interior//RPI Scoops//CF Euro Airbox+Underhood Hsgs//K&N//BMW PE//MTech Rear Bumper-iS Sport Diffuser//CF Strut Brace//Vishnu OFT//BMW 193M's+Kumho 4X
1QuikWS6 is offline   United_States