Update on this - one calendar month after the accident, I'm STILL waiting to have the repairs authorised!
For some reason, even though I have managed to call and text the other driver successfully several times, her insurance company can't manage the same thing, so they've reverted to postal communication. Until they have her version of events they won't admit liability and won't agree anything.
I was worried about the way the car was pulling to the left, and the way the OSR tyre was rubbing over every single bump in the road. I took it to the garage who are going to do the repairs, and they have sorted the geometry and done some kind of temporary repair to the arch liner so it now drives straight and doesn't rub.
The dents may take some time to get fixed though... I even gave the woman's number to the insurance just in case they had it wrong, but no joy yet.