Teufel Hunden

Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

Send a message via Skype™ to j. cooper
335i - Custom Sub Enclosure WITH Subs and Amp. Ready to rock! - SOCAL

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
I've had this bad boy in the 335 for a few months now, but we're having a baby so it has to go The box was custom fabricated and installed at Elite Auto Salon in Colorado Springs, specifically for the 3-Series. The entire set-up has about 30 hours total play time, ran at nothing over 70%. The subs were properly broken in, as I am very conservative with them and really don't even listen to music that often (the wife talks my ear off).

Asking 1350.00 for everything you see. I am located in Twentynine Palms, CA 92277 local pickup is preferred, but I will ship at buyers expense, or we can meet up somewhere. This thing is a beast! The custom box alone will run you $850+ if you replicate it, plus subs, amp, wires and installation. Not a bad deal in my opinion, especially since this set-up is barely broken in and already assembled. I have over 35+ 100% Positive Reviews on SupraForums for references.

Included:

2x - 12" Kicker CVX 750w subs
1x - Audiobahn A1200DJ 1500w amp
1x - Custom Enclosure specific for the 3-Series wrapped with color-matched BMW carpet (vented box)
Fully Assembled, with wires and a bass control that you can mount up front wherever you want it. This is all a plug and play for you and works with the stock head unit, or any unit for that matter.
This is a perfect set up with tons of room left in the trunk.

Call/text or email if interested and thanks for looking!

Jeremy Cooper
719 648 two two eight one
coopersconstrictors@hotmail.com

Sorry for the dirty trunk. This thing still even smells new!

Last edited by j. cooper; 01-24-2013 at 08:52 PM.