Blue Streak
Gunny
United_States
Rep

Drives: '07 E90 335i 6MT

Garage List
2007 E90 335i  [4.50]
FS: OEM E90 HID headlights

Where in SoCal are you located (SlickE90)? I'm in Carlsbad, which is north San Diego county. We could arrange for a local pick up, if it's convenient. The RealOEM.com price on these head lamps new are over $938 for each side. http://realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?...07&hg=63&fg=05
Chineese produced DEPOT brand's are probably significantly cheaper than that retail value, but they don't contain all the German mechanical and electrical engineering with the auto-leveling and turning motor reliability and design. I probably should have asked more like $600 for the set as a fair price, but they've just been sitting in BMW part boxes in my garage for a few years now (spring 2009) and I don't think I'll be needing them anymore. I was just hanging onto them for insurance for spare parts in case I had any problem with the replacement set I got, but I still have excellent insurance (USAA) and an aftermarket warranty that covers them too.

You may want to check all the DIY instructions to be sure they'll be "plug and play" for E90/91/92 so they'll work in 325i/328i cars that were manufactured with the stock halogen lamps.

Let me know if anyone is still interested. I'll take some pictures in daylight and post them up tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickE90 View Post
interested
2007 E90 335i 6MT, ZSP, Nav, PDC, CA, Montego Blue, Terra Dakota leather, CDV, clutch-stop, E46 M Shift Knob, Logic HVI, JB4 PnP, E85/CA-91 oct 50/50 fuel on map-5, MS 3" downpipes, RE 12mm(f)/BMS 15mm(r) spacers, Blacklines, LUX 5.0, DAEOS (Vista) harness, GP Thunder 7500k fogs, 35% sides-20% rear tint, matt black kidney grill, matt black 335i trunk badge