01-04-2013, 04:49 AM   #1
Hotcoupe
Major General
United Kingdom

Drives: Don't know yet!

Garage List
FS: Bilstein PSS10 Coilover kit

SOLD

Fits E92 all engine variants Ė NOT M3 -M3 E90 included.

From research, it seems the kit also fits most, if not all E9x models, so if youíre interested let me know the variant (E90/91/93) + engine size and Iíll double check.

Background
The kit was originally purchased in Jan 2010 from Roy at CA International, the kit was subsequently fitted in late Feb 2010.

History
In April 2011 one of the front (nearside) dampers developed a fault, and after being fecked around by ECP, who supplied the kit to CA, both front dampers were finally replaced by Bilstein DE (under their lifetime warranty) after assistance from Bilstein UK in Leicester.
The replacements, now the upgraded shocks, part noís:
1 X F4-VM3-D164-H4 (front left)
1 X F4-VM3-D165-H4 (front right)
were subsequently fitted in Aug 2011.

Since that date the front shocks have covered approx 2200 miles which can be verified if required by the MOTís. The springs are as the originals supplied and have covered approx 5,700mls.

The rear shocks are the originals (part no: F4-BM5 D-166H1), and as per above also have the original springs, so have covered 5,700 mls approx.
Both rear shocks were sent back to Bilstein in Dec 20102 once they had been removed from the car.
One of the adjustable knobs had a broken internal part, and needed replacement, and whilst both shocks were there I had them checked over to ensure they were in full working order, and fit to sell on.
The kit comes complete with everything that was original supplied, thoroughly cleaned, and where necessary I have taped together parts in the order of assembly.
The original fitting instructions (which are not great) are also included.
Pics:

Complete kit

Front shocks

Rear Shocks

Receipt from Bilstein UK (rear shocks)

Packed

Ready for delivery to the lucky purchaser

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

£750.00 delivered by Parcelmonkey,next day. (UK mainland only)
Please let me know if you are a NI resident,and I'll get a price for + delivery

Never argue with an idiot on the internet. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Last edited by Hotcoupe; 01-15-2013 at 05:53 PM.