Up for sale is my 2007 335i w/ 55,XXX miles. I purchased it from a forum member back in March of 2012 and have loved every moment of it. She has always been garage kept, both from me and the previous owner, at home along with at work. I’m looking to replace it with something bigger for room for some of my outdoor activities and maybe a ‘little guy’ in 2013. There is nothing wrong with the vehicle and I’m in no rush to sell. I am open to trades and will list that later.
The car is a 2007 335i 6MT coupe sport package with the following factory options, coming from the window sticker which I also have:
Sparkling Graphite Metallic
- Dakota Leather – Black
- Premium Package: Leather, garage door openers, auto dimming side and rear-view mirrors, compass, lumbar support, Bluetooth/BMW assist
- Sport Package: 18” wheels, performance tires, front sport seats (power)
- TPMS tire sensors
- Dark Burl Wood Trim (see mods now)
- Power rear sunshade
- Premium sound w/ DSP
- Alarm pre-wired
- Dynamic cruise control
Now onto the modifications. All mods have been installed within the last 4k miles, yes including the wheel & tire combo. All mods were installed by myself with assistance from a couple members to save time and my sanity, ha! I have all of the stock parts so they will go with the car unless the buyer does not want them. I also have no problems taking the car to get a PPI at your expense. I'm close to Harrison Motorsports and he knows the car well also. So onto the mods, hopefully I don't forget some:
- Carbon Fiber cloth wrap. Wrapped over the factory wood grain. If you like the wood you can remove the CF and use goo-gone as it’s held on with the good 3m spray. Looks great!
- Avant Garde M310 19” Hyper Silver wheels (19x9 et35 19x10 et38)
- Hankook Ventus V12 Evo tires (235/265)
- Vorshlag 75mm Competition Wheel Studs & Nuts
- Evolution Racewerks Competition Front Mount Intercooler (silver)
- Evolution Racewerks Charge Pipe w/ 1 meth bung (Anodized black piping)
- Tial BOV (black)
- VRSF Downpipes
- Burger Motorsports Dual Cone Intake
- Cobb Accessport
- ProTuning Freaks custom tunes. 2 purchased but neither used yet. Plans are/were to do a street 92 tune and an e85 mix tune. Both tunes will come with the car for you to do as you desire.
I dynoed the car 3 different times so I'd have some good base numbers. The first was 100% stock. The second was just with the Cobb Accessport. The third was once the mods were all installed. She put down 380hp/415tq on a decently warm evening. Dyno sheet is pictured below. With the custom tunes you should see a solid increase in numbers, don't forget this is at no extra cost to you.
I also have an extended aftermarket warranty with the vehicle. I was able to transfer it into my name for $50 from the previous owner. I will enquire with the warranty company to see if I am able to do that again if interested, I don’t see why not. If so I think it still has 3 years left but I’ll double check when I call to ask about it being transferable.
Currently the car has 3 really small ‘dings’ which I had looked at by a PDR specialist who quoted me $150 for all 3. Odds are I’ll have this taken care of before the car is purchased, no big deal. The front bumper has 2 scratches on it from something coming off a truck on the highway along with your typical little road chips from 55k miles of travel. I have a Carfax from before I purchased the vehicle along with all maintenance records from the previous owner. If you have any questions or want any specific pictures don’t hesitate to shoot me a PM or email. Mkern08 at gmail dot com for quick responses.
Price & Trades: $28k as is w/ all of the factory parts included. I’m interested in a Toyota FJ Cruiser or maybe something else in the sporty SUV category, potentially a truck too. If you need to come down a little on the price I’d also consider some partial trades for nice watches, guns, a Kart – thinking of getting into Kart racing so this would be a welcomed trade, or other interesting things.
Here are some pictures that I quickly snapped this afternoon. Had the car washed a few days ago and she has been in the garage ever since, dang rain.