For sale is a DBP (Blue) Mk4 R32 with 100,300 miles. I dont know much about the previous owner since i got it from a dealer but what i was told is the car was originally from texas, where most of the miles come from, then moved to Boston, and I got it in Jersey. Bought the car with 87k miles 3 years ago and as you can guess, I drive it barely ever. It just sits in my garage and i take it out probably two or three times a month if im lucky. There is nothing wrong with the car at all, I just simply cant justify paying full coverage every month on a car that i never use... no matter how much I love it.
I bought the car stock except for smoked tail and front lights. Ever since then ive done a lot of work on the car replacing all the wear and tear parts that came with any car with 86k miles. The car has:
- Brand new OEM clutch
- All filters and sensors have been replaced with new ones. Fuel, Haldex, ABS, Coolant sensor, etc.
- New thermostat
- New Plugs and coils
- New Battery
- New Good year f1 tires (replaced at 95k)
- Practically all of the suspension got a new refresh. Bushings, Drivers control arm, rack and pinion, boots, cv joints.
- Front Brake pads were replaced.
- Sunroof recall was done.
- Fresh paint on both bumpers about a month ago.
As for "Mods" the car has:
- C2 Race software
- Avic Z1 Navigation with upgraded 80 gig hard drive
- KW V1 coils, adjustable front and rears.
- Clear side markers and tinted tails and front headlights.
- Hid conversion kit for front
- Flapper "mod"
- Euro Switch
- Dieselgeek skid plate including FMJ side panels. (Saved my oil pan multiple times)
-Full custom Boser Hood and molded grill done by a reputable shop. Parts, Labor, Paint, it ran close to 6 grand.
$15,000 or open to trades
Trying to get into an E90 or E46. Open to trade plus cash on either end.
I live in Flushing Queens NY, any questions, best way to contact me is through Text 646 543-3181 or
email: coin toss 531 at aim dot com