View Single Post
      01-05-2013, 02:43 PM   #105
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom

Drives: Merc SLS AMG & ML63 AMG

Originally Posted by sheps View Post
Ahhh....damn you! That looks good doesn't it!

Is it worth 3k more than the current shape though......

Originally Posted by peterg1965 View Post
I've always thought memory seats are a waste of time, particularly if there is only one main driver of the car - the 640 has them though

Not sure about the legitimacy of taking over a lease, am sure it can be done with the approval of the lease company - BMW finance in my case. There are companies that facilitate lease swaps so presumably it isn't out of the ordinary.
I would agree, but Vicki and I swap out of each others cars regularly (yep, she will probably drive the SLS more than me, depending how often I have to be in the big smoke!). And I hate the process of finding my comfortable driving posiiton over and over again (it's an OCD moment again I'm afraid )

Now Peter, I am mildly intrigued by your 640d given the low cost - is there LESS than a year left on the lease (now THATS commitment from me!)?
Current: '11 Merc SLS AMG | '12 Merc ML63 AMG
Previous: '14 BMW M3 | '13 BMW M6 Comp Pack | '11 Merc SLS AMG | '12 Jag XKR-S | '11 Range Rover Sport TDV6 | '10 Jag XFR | '11 BMW M3 DCT | '08 Maserati Granturismo S | '10 Porsche 911 Turbo | '10 Merc C63 AMG PPP | '09 Merc C63 AMG PP | '06 BMW M6 | '08 BMW M3 | '07 BMW 335i | '04 Alfa 147 GTA + Many others