01-06-2013, 01:24 AM   #10
328B
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Drives: E46 M3 | E92 M3 | E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarclay410 View Post
Whether you believe me or not is not of large importance to me. Why does this phone have a bad ESN? You are correct that a bad ESN doesn't always mean a phone has been lost or stolen, however, in most situations, that is the case. Most phones that come in and are confiscated are bad ESN phones that have been reported lost or stolen. We refuse phones that have been opened by an unauthorized service or an individual. The ESN number is individual to each phone, so its always in use. If someone buys your phone and it has been marked for a bad ESN for the reasons we discussed, you will have a huge problem on your hands, and moreover a very unhappy customer. BUYERS BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Seller, GLWS. I hope that you don't get in trouble with this situation.
What is wrong with you?? No carrier/business is legally allowed to confiscate, so they don't! Whom ever told you this is wrong, 100% wrong! Why are you implying my phone is stolen/lost?? It is neither one!

So every phone with a bad esn# is stolen/lost. All the phones on ebay with a bad ESN is stolen? WOW! Police must be very busy.

Your clueless! Stop trying to justify the stupidity remarks from your previous posting. You are not a GENIUS but a HYPOCRITE!"You are correct that a bad ESN doesn't always mean a phone has been lost or stolen, however, in most situations, that is the case."

Clearly you have ruined the thread for me and other potential buyers. I clearly stated details about each phone, and you felt the need to continuously imply one of my phones is stolen/lost. Clearly you have been in the market for a iphone for some time(stats), and felt the need to attack my thread.

I hope your HAPPY you ruined my thread for no reason. YOU MUST BE PROUD!!

GO APPLE!!!